Re: [NTLK] Started Using my 2100 again!

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 14:52:32 EDT

~~~ On 2006/09/27 16:24, Victor Rehorst at victor@newtontalk.net wrote ~~~

> Lord Groundhog wrote:
>>
>> Victor,
>>
>> How did you make your 2x00 at home in that thing? The ad says it's only
>> "6.5" tall x 4" wide", and my 2100 measures in at 8.25" tall by just over
>> 4.5" wide. To me that means, tight to get in and out, but not long enough
>> to completely cover and protect it.
>
> I was a bit confused. The review is of the Pilot version. The Newton version
> had a larger pouch. Here's Landware's original web page on the Newton
> version (courtesy archive.org and tinyurl.com)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/qjlev

Wow! Victor, I'm practically drooling at that picture! If only they'd go
back to making them for us -- or at least if someone would release a
previously unknown cache of these. Thanks for that. Now I have a better
idea of what I'm looking for and how high to set my sights.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.˛
            -- in appreciation of Arthur C. Clarke

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/