Re: [NTLK] ANN: Internal USB "Port"

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 08:14:20 EDT

Martin,

I'm thinking they meant to get info/pkg's to and from the Newt via a thumb
drive.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application