Re: [NTLK] Now that's what I call outstanding service

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 20:10:00 EDT

On 9/28/06, Frank Gruendel <newtontalk@pda-soft.de> wrote:

> Frank,
>
> Have you been checking your junk mail?
>
> Thanks for your email,

Hey Frank,

Do you want me to call again?
I have some time and all you will need is to provide the pertinent info that
I mentioned to you Off List and maybe I can get an immediate response... of
course I could convey that the obvious answer would have been to directed
you with some specifics to track down the email... but of course they don't
understand inundated you are with junk mail...and email for that fact...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung