Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Someone has taken UNNA.org...

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 13:55:29 EDT

Thanks Jochen,

I had actually just discovered that earlier this afternoon and fixed
it, so that's highly likely as well. I've seen a couple peers pop up
and leech since, but I'm still not seeing any seeds.

Again, as there are minor growing pains in switching servers there
are likely other bugs I've introduced, so feel free to let me know if
you run into any others.

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com