Re: [NTLK] ViewFrame with edit?

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Tue Apr 03 2007 - 07:53:01 EDT

On Apr 3, 2007, at 1:02 PM, Adam Ladds wrote:

> I've been delving into package development with my newton and have
> been using viewFrame to take a peek into the packages once they're
> installed on it, however it seems a pain to recompile when i just
> want to change a text string or an object's bounds (or possibly even
> code?), is there a way to use viewFrame such that i can edit
> attributes of each package on the newton rather than just view them?
> It would also be useful so as to make NOS1 apps full screen :-)

You can use the Inspector to go into the guts of your installed
application and the use "SetValue()" to change things around. This of
course is extremely bare bondes. I am also unsure if any change is
permanent and how much of the items that you mentioned can be changed
at all or are read-only.

----
http://robowerk.com/