Re: [NTLK] Best software for emate

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2007 - 13:12:33 EDT

On 4/4/2007 12:53 PM, Richard Lawson wrote:
> Any suggestions from the list on the best software for emate ?
> I am using it as a standard pda.
>
> I have already found the most excellent AVI backdrop by Avi Drissman.
>
> Thanks for all your help,
>
> Rick

Tapbar (should be on UNNA) would be another on on my "must have" list.
Other than that, the usual software suggestions that would apply to a
MP2x00:
Dateman, Moreinfo, TimeTrax, or Action Names (but AN uses its own custom
soups for Todos and Calls which some users don't like while the other 3
uses the standard soups). Action Names is the only one of this bunch
that is free. However all of them have 30 day trials.
Geeksafe if you have a lot of passwords
HyperNewt
Also Address Access is a "replacement" for Names but it still uses the
standard soup. It also works alongside Action Names so if you want to
use both you can.
Another add on for Names that is a good choice if you don't like Action
Names or Address Access is Power Names by silverware (same company that
made Moreinfo).
SuperNotepad is another great addon if you use the Notepad a lot.

If you use Works much then I suggest getting Write Stuff and
Merlin/Wordsleuth by Landware.

-Dan