[NTLK] Fwd: Lot of 7 emates for $100.

From: Gary Moody <gmoody_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2007 - 18:52:06 EDT

Folks,

As stated in the email, I am *not* the seller of these eMates...I was simply forwarding an email sent to a different low-bandwidth Newton mailing list by the seller.

The seller is Brandon Comella - Quantumfanatic@gmail.com.

I have no association with the seller, just wanted to give the NewtonTalk folks a chance to see the advertisement if there was any interest.

Please write to Brandon at Quantumfanatic@gmail.com for details of the offer.

Also, take any steps you deem necessary to validate the seller and his goods as, again, I have no association, don't know him, and cannot personally vouch for him.

An important question to ask Brandon is if any of the eMates exhibit the "hinge-snapped" display cable problem, rendering the screen touch-insensitive, which is a big, expensive problem. Another question is if any of these come with the enhanced memory module, which would be a nice surprise. In all cases, "En caveat emptor"!

Good luck and regards,

Gary

BTW: The seller has bumped the number of eMates to 7 for $100 USD per the email below:

-------- Original-Nachricht --------