Re: [NTLK] My 2100 has died

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2007 - 21:51:38 EDT

On 4/4/2007 9:33 PM, psullivan@knology.net wrote:
> My 2100 stopped turning on last week. The battery shows 4.07 volts still.
>
> Suggestions? Anyone with parts or willing to fix it?
>
> Any help would be appreciated. I have never worked on a Newton.
>
> Thanks,
> Pat Sullivan

Did you try taking out the battery over night and see if that fixes the
problem? Also try leaving the battery out over night then plugging in
the AC adapter and see if it will turn on then? And if that fails try
pressing and holding the reset button for 5 seconds and see if that does
it (with the AC adapter plugged in and the battery out).

-Dan