[NTLK] Loss of access to Appletalk on Newton 2100

From: Michael Beale <mjbeale50_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 05 2007 - 07:27:56 EDT

I used to be able to use NCU to connect my Newton 2100 to an old Powermac
7300 using an ethernet connection. With all my efforts at communicating
between the Newton and more recent machines using osx I have lost the
appletalk option on the Newton. Any suggestions on what applications I
should freeze to enable appletalk to work again.
When using the dock facility I have the following options.
Serial
Modem
Internet
IrDA
Serial 2400
Serial 4800
Serial 9600
TCP/IP (TT).

Any suggestions please.

Have had a lot of difficulty trying to use Newtsync and have decided to just
use the Newtons and back up on to an old machine because of the hassles with
osx.

Michael Beale

Advertisement: Visit LetsShop.com to WIN Fabulous Books Weekly
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eletsshop%2Ecom%2FLetsShopBookClub%2Ftabid%2F866%2FDefault%2Easpx&_t=751480117&_r=HM_Tagline_books&_m=EXT