Re: [NTLK] Notwen USB Dongle

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 18:51:39 EDT

Hello,

received hundreds of orders during last months, and had to face the
problem
to get so many items shipped fine in a relatively short period of time.

I always do my best, and hate to make mistakes, so I am sorry to
admit that the foreigner customers
tried their best to kill my good intentions, other than your best
expectations.

I am hard to get tired of it, so that each one who have still not
received his product, will receive it
no matter how hard the foreigner customers do break for joke or are
used to stole.

Consider that each package ships with my sweetest, deepest thanks,
cause each dollar I can get
from actual products, can increase the funds to start new projects
for the Newton.

Please accept my apologies.

For any info regarding the products from the Notwen Store,
please do not hesitate to send me a message to info@notwen.com
[The same address is available as a link on each page of my website.]

Just hope that the people on the list who had already received their
USB Dongles are satisfied of the product.

Let me admit that this little Newton gadget, is really the smallest
(and most versatile) serial to usb adapter
available on the market, other than being the only one built in a
full metal case.

Kind regards,

Adriano Angelillis

http://notwen.com