Re: [NTLK] Another article critical of the Newton

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 21:39:02 EDT

Steve Hammond wrote:
> I personally bought OS/2, as a pretext to use a PC with capability
> like a Mac, and was disappointed all the way. The interface was

lets see preemptive multi tasking (years before anything else),
'virtualised' windows ;-), object oriented and on and on and on. I just
finally turned off my os/2 firewall after almost 10 straight YEARS of
operation and not I'm ready to rebuild it and put it back in service as
it's much less prone to getting whacked than anything on windows or
linux at this point.

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.