[NTLK] Free to a good home

From: Flemming Sorvin <fsorvin_at_alumni.sfu.ca>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2007 - 22:15:23 EDT

I have two items to give away. You pay shipping.

Newton Battery Booster Pack. An 8 battery "hip" pack that plugs into
your newton's power adapter to boost your battery range. As you can
imagine, it's hardly used, but it would be a nice item to round out
your collection.

Entegra USB to Mac Serial adapter. Note that this will NOT work with
OS X. Sorry. I does however come with the OS 9 driver CD and comes in
iMac translucent green. Great if you need a serial port for a USB
classic mac.

All items are free, and go to the first responder willing to pay
shipping from Victoria, BC, Canada.

email to fsorvin AT alumni DOT sfu DOT ca