Re: [NTLK] PCB Scanning...

From: Adam Ladds <aladds_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 10 2007 - 06:34:53 EDT

Yes do it, it'll give us a lot more information into what might be
wrong with non working boards, If you want an emate board to do the
same with i'll donate one of my broken emates for scanning (The whole
unit that is, although only the motherboard is broken, it has a crack
in it :( ). It would be interesting to see what could be done with
the current hardware we have too (Thinking possible upgrades here...)

cheers,

Adam