Re: [NTLK] Discovering that Newtons don't bounce...

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 10 2007 - 13:17:12 EDT

Hi Gareth,
Check with Frank to see what his schedule is like.
I'm pretty sure he has a replacement LCD to do your repair.
Though he may have one for the MP110 which will work fine in a MP120.
It is a bit more reflective but will do fine.

Or wait and he'll eventually contact you to see if you are interested in
getting it repaired... Send him a Malt of some type which he could enjoy
while going over your Newton on the work bench. ;-)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung