Re: [NTLK] ACT! for Newton

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 11 2007 - 12:53:18 EDT

[NTLK] Re: ACT! for Newton
If anyone is currently using ACT! for Newton or has a license please contact
me.
I'm trying to recover some installation files which have become corrupt on
the set of disks I have.
I know that it's a long shot but thought I'd ask just in case. I'd like to
archive the set of PC & Mac disks I have but due to their condition I'm
unable to retrieve all the individual files of the disks and wish to get
some assistance if anyone is able to assist me with this.

Reading the readme.txt it seems the version that I was given was 2.0 and an
upgrade to 2.0.7

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung