Re: [NTLK] Pepper pad

From: John Canning <john_at_pcc.com>
Date: Thu Apr 12 2007 - 14:02:00 EDT

We played with the Pepper Pad 3 when it first came out.

We had great hope for it, but sadly, it struck everyone as a toy.
The split keyboard was a big downer. The other sad thing about the
Pepper Pad 3 was trying to learn about it - most of the useful
documentation was hidden behind the developer's wall and was not
readily available to consumers.

John