Re: [NTLK] Palm LifeDrive

From: <kevin_ondre_at_vermontel.net>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 09:14:06 EDT

I never heard of the O2 orbit.

I looked at it just now for a bit...being a phone, does it need a service
contract to function? or will it operate and provide all the functions
except for making phone calles if there isnt a service contract with it. I
currently use unicel and That phone is not in their list of supported
phones.

Kevin