[NTLK] Newton Connection Tools for Windows Delays...

From: Andy Galluzzi <agalluzzi_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 16:29:43 EDT

My dear friends at the Newton Community:

    I'm sorry for lates in my software release, the project is halted
two weeks for now and will be for two more weeks because of my studding
at the university. I am pleased with the advances made up to now, and
would like to share with you a few things. First, a simple tool to
inspect packages that will show you the package icon in the top, the
main package data and in each part entry allows you to see the part
content. There starts the point where comes in the second thing I would
like to share: the screenshot of the new package installer for the
newton, where you can see all the packages, search for them, download
from internet or install from local disk. It hopes to be a step in the
way to stop asking for packages and start finding them. I have said it
before and would like to say again: I'm really happy with the
synchornization features, that works really well, and ensures a solid
developing interface in COM that will allow everybody with some
knowledge in programming to create import/export or synchornization
plugins. Last but not lest, many, many things has ben improved, most not
visible, but from that kind of things that ensures that everything will
do its jobs not only well but elegant too.

Newton Package Header Viewer
[] http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/mtu16/HeaderView.zip

Screenshot
[] http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/mtu16/PackageManager.JPG

For a better experience install the Anonymous true type font
[] http://www.ms-studio.com/FontSales/anonymous.html

Newton Connection Tools
[] http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/mtu16/

Best,