[NTLK] UNNA uploads

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sat Apr 14 2007 - 10:56:04 EDT

I was just wondering if UNNA uploads will be enabled again anytime soon?
 I realize it is a big job getting the server moved and everything up
and running again smoothly (and this of course needs to have priority).
 But just something I was wondering as I am sure there are a few uploads
out there just "itching" to make their way into UNNA. ;)

And don't take this as a form of "pushing". I am very great full that
UNNA still exists and is functional. But as I said....just something I
was wondering about.

-Dan