Re: [NTLK] Megahertz V.34 PC Card Modem

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Apr 15 2007 - 22:37:08 EDT

I'll take it if no one else wants it. I have a Newton modem already but I
have some other old computers that could use it.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

Nicholas Melnick wrote:
Before I go and throw this out, is anyone interested in a US Robotics
Megahertz V.34 PC Card Modem with the XJACK connector? It's a 33.6 PC
card modem that doesn't require a dongle. I know this was used with a
Newton before, and also works with old PowerBooks and PC laptops.

Free, free shipping within the US, we'll work something out if you're
outside. If not, I'll probably dump it in a week.

  - Nick