Re: [NTLK] Palm LifeDrive

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 19:05:09 EDT

Norman Palardy wrote:
> On 16-Apr-07, at 6:23 PM, Steve Scotten wrote:
> A third party makes the ModBook which is exactly that

And that is the item I've been eying!! but for the moment I've decided
to wait, and so I bought a dual 2.0Ghz G5 to tide me over (the powerbook
12" is the perfect size for a portable that is not a newton type
machine) but I keep running out of memory and video power. hence the G5.
but I came sooooo close to ordering one of those puppies. I just wish it
had a bit more umph in the video department.

So for now the G5 and I've gotten a bookendz that will be modded so I
can just slip the powerbook into a sleeve and connect all of the
resources so I can use it in target mode (or file sharing) to get all of
my data in a single place.

someday there will be a newton type device again. It may not be from
apple but someday ...

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.