Re: [NTLK] INTEL MID use Apple Icon

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 22:01:44 EDT

kevin_ondre@vermontel.net wrote:
> i used to have a wacom tablet, i liked it a lot. I just never understood
> why the powerbooks and now the macbook pro's didnt incorporate a small
> wacom tablet in the wrist rest area, especially in the 17". I look at mine
yeah plenty of room there. but as big as that is it's a tiny thing by
comparison to this:
<http://www.targacomputers.com/config.asp?config_id=PC+2003>

The one my son showed me was a bit more as it had 2 top of the line
nvidia desktop video subsystems. free custom paint something like 500mb
raid and well it was uh different.

> sell it, if i have only a modbook, whats the wife gonna use when I take the
> MB with me everywhere i go and she doesnt come with me?
depends on how well you like your wife ;-)

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.