[NTLK] Database applications (and stationery)

From: John Chu <johnchu_at_acm.org>
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 15:02:19 EDT

Hi,

I just got a MP2000U. (I have to say that the handwriting recognition
is much better than I had expected. However, keep in mind that
Graffiti has always hated me. In many ways, the HWR experience is
better than that of a Tablet PC.)

Anyways, I was looking into database applications. I see that there
are a bunch at UNNA. Can anyone make any recommendations? (I see that
FilePad is free. It looks like everything else is a demo which can no
longer be registered?)

Also, can someone explain (or point me to an explanation of)
stationery? It seems to me that if you make your own stationery, you
could use the Notepad as a (simple) database?

Thanks.

                                        john