[NTLK] OT again. Legacy software pt 2

From: Jon Scordia <jscordia_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 17:39:02 EDT

My fellow Newtontalk listers,
You'll be pleased to know that after I floated the idea of giving
away some of my old software over a number of the Mac lists that I'm
on, this list was the ONLY one I had any interest from.

And that was quite a lot. Cheers.

I've spent some time sifting through it, and using the power of iWeb,
have put together a quick'n'dirty blog.

This is mainly the software. I want to check the hardware before I
add it.

Go and look at:

http://web.mac.com/jscordia/iWeb/Legacy%20Software/Blog/Blog.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/37cdnz

Please be aware that a lot of this cannot be tested by me as it's
mostly pre OSX and on floppies.

I'm getting rid of this with the best intentions, just be sure you're
prepared to risk the postage!

I'll only charge the real postage cost, plus something for decent
packaging if I cant 'recycle' stuff from the office.

If you're interested please feel free to reply to me off list.

If you already did then please check out the detail here. I've been
honest about software here you could frankly do better than for free.
Then email me again if still interested!

Hope I can see this stuff off to a good home.

Best wishes,

Jon

ps, I do reserve the right to change my mind on any item, as you can
see, I'm a bit of a kleptomaniac who finds it hard to ditch stuff!

Oh and judges decision is final, no submissions from employees of
Kellogs etc etc.