Re: [NTLK] unna.org and zip misspelled item

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 09:26:39 EDT

On Apr 20, 2007, at 3:14 AM, simon wrote:

> note that utilities is spelled utilites. can everyone correct that on
> their copies and the website?

I have noted this as Issue #19 in the UNNA.org bug tracker.

Unfortunately, it'll mean everyone will need to re-download the
torrents if I modify it at the moment so I'm going to hold off fixing
at the moment. However, I will fix it as soon as I allow submissions
again as I'll need to regenerate the torrents anyway.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com