[NTLK] Help with Drop Shipping item Purchased on ebay

From: Knowledge Navigator <knowledgenavigator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 22 2007 - 13:02:08 EDT

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone who is a resident of the USA can help me out. I have purchased an item on ebay that was not marked clearly as shipping only to the USA and consequently the seller has blocked Canadian paypal payments. I need someone's help to pay for the item (about $200) at which point I will pay that person that money plus shipping to canada.

If someone could reply to me at knowledgenavigator AT Gmail DOT com I would appreciate it.

Sincerely
Knowledgenavigator
www.newtonsales.com