[NTLK] (Practically) Free newt-compatible ethernet card

From: Tom Zahm <tpzahm_at_newted.org>
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 18:10:57 EDT

Hi.

I've found my long-lost stash of 3Com 3C589 ethernet cards. They're
used, and some are scratched, but they've all been tested in my
MP2000U. And they come with a *brand new* "dongle". No, not the
Newton Interconnect dongle, but the one that plugs into the ethernet
card and into which you plug the RJ-45 connector on the end of your
favorite ethernet cable.

For a limited time (i.e. until I run out), you can have a card and
"dongle" FREE! The only catch is that you have to make a contribution
to the Newted Community or NewtonTalk.

The easiest way is to use the PayPal link on the www.newted.org home
page. Just make sure to copy me on the contribution or ask Grant to do
so. Also, don't forget to make sure your address is included.

You know you've been meaning to send a contribution to help defray the
costs of keeping the Community connected. Act now and receive a small
reward for doing the right thing.

Yours in Newtondom,
Tom Zahm
tpzahm AT newted DOT org