Re: [NTLK] Q: Is anyone serving up the Mirror & Museum Torren

From: Andrew Beals <bandy_at_beals.org>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2007 - 17:32:46 EDT

Ok, I got tired of the official torrent client dying, so I've written
a script to make sure that the darn thing will stay up indefinitely.
If the client dies, then it will be restarted on the next quarter hour.

The server is UPSed, normally sits on top of a 155Mbps connection to
the net, and has a 45Mbps back-up connection.

--
If a mute swears, does his mother make him wash his hands with soap?