Re: [NTLK] Trying to setup Wi-Fi, but I keep getting -60088 error...

From: Danny Mann <iamdmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 28 2007 - 11:40:41 EDT

Huxley,

        I encountered the same error on my 2100/bronze combo as well as on
my backup 2000 with the bronze. What ISP are you using? Have you
tried using a wired ethernet connection as well? (something i'm going
to try as soon as i'm finished writing exams). have you tried both
dhcp and manual configuration? people on the list were a great help
trying to get my newt online before exams, but i've gotten buried
with work so i'll watch and see how you resolved the issue. best of
luck.

danny