Re: [NTLK] Trying to setup Wi-Fi, but I keep getting -60088

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Apr 28 2007 - 13:46:46 EDT

I did a quick search for "airport extreme newtontalk bronze lucent"
and found that the problem may be the combination of the turbo bronze
card and the airport extreme. It seems that it will not work but the
Lucent Silver or Gold will.
See
re: appletalk and airport extreme
<http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=110916539012641&w=2>