Re: [NTLK] Emate RAM

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 20:03:29 EDT

It shipped with 3 MB of RAM (1MB of DRAM, 2 MB of Flash Memory for
user storage)
The internal upgrade takes it to about the same memory specs as the
2100, 8 MB for ram (4 MB of DRAM and 4 MB of Flash Memory for user
storage)
It is said that the installation of the upgrade also increases the
speed slightly.
As far as I know these are the only two options. At one time
Mr.PCBMan was looking at creating a new board with more storage ram
but this didn't happen.
If you can get the upgrade I think it is worth it.
Woody