[NTLK] Newton - Lotus Organizer Sync Question - Help

From: <s.oneill_at_lineone.net>
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 12:07:48 EDT

Maybe I'm missing something here but to all of
you that sync your Newtons with Lotus Organiser
(v2.1) have you noticed that if you create an 'event'
in Newton (untimed appointment) when you sync
with Lotus Organiser it ends up as a 'timed'
appointment at 8:00am.

It would be no good ending up in the Planner
part of LO since you can't 'show through' the
TEXT of the event (only its title - pretty
useless for me) but I would settle for a time
of 0:00 for the event in LO.

Does anyone know how to get Newton 'events' to
show up as entries at 0:00 in LO following a sync ?.

[Events going the other way round LO -> N seem to
be ok].

Regards
Steve

Tiscali Broadband only £7.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/