Re: [NTLK] [OT - iPhone] Crazy Insane Star Trek Like Stuff

From: W. Guy Finley <wgfinley_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Aug 07 2007 - 13:46:37 EDT

I'm sure that other phones will work with Remote Buddy as this has
always been part of the app. What I was referring to specifically was
their AJAX remote feature that, at present, would only function ad
intended on the iPhone and reason for that would ne the touchscreen
interface. Now could another phone's browser render the page?
Probably. Would it allow you to touch the buttons as laid out and
have the phone transformed into a remote? I don't think so.

You get the idea if you check out that link I sent, I don't really see
how another phone on the market now could support those features.

I did find it interesting that a German company that doesn't even have
access to the iPhone developed the app.

--Guy

Sent from my iPhone.