Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo 5.05, Newton 2000

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 08 2007 - 12:17:11 EDT

Generally I receive the following message when I start Newton: 'An error
occurred activating the package At A Glace Silverware. It may not work with
this system. Contact Silverware publisher for further information. (Type 0,
Part Form)"

When I push button "At a Glace" from popup MI menu I receive this message:
'The 'at a Glace" application is not currently installed'

I installed at a glace a few times with the same result. Perhaps I should
install MI pkg first. I will try it today.

John