[NTLK] Questions from a returning user...

From: Jonathan Greene <atmasphere_at_atmasphere.net>
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 09:53:16 EDT

I've just joined this group and glad to have found it!

In reviving my MessagePad 2100 last night, my Newton informed me that
my battery is incapable of holding a charge. Somewhere I've got the
4AA battery holder, but have yet to find it. Is there a good place to
get a replacement battery?

Also - I am getting consistent (-60088) errors when trying to connect
with NetHopper over ethernet. I'm using DHCP on my home LAN and can't
understand why this is the only device which refuses to get online.

Thanks,
JG

--
Jonathan Greene