[NTLK] Returned to the Fold After 9 Years - Questions

From: Mark Srebnik <msrebnik_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Aug 16 2007 - 11:40:44 EDT

Greetings Newterati!

After about a 9 years absence, I've returned to the fold and just received a very nice MP 2100.

Got it from NewtonSales.com with several upgrades; backlight, speed, serial port, and battery. Works great.... ;-)

So now, trying to get back to where I was with Newts back in '98 apps and usage-wise and of course with any relevant updates that have occurred since then...

Slowly, getting there....

Have found that NCX works great with my Mac/OSX....with serial cable/Keyspan Serial-USB adapter

Also, managed to get connected to internet with WiFi card, but my old Linksys ethernet card so far didn't work...

Now some ?'s please....

1) Screen Protector

Any recommendations for screen protectors?

2) Top 10 Apps

Think I'm getting there app-wise, but would be great to hear what are on your Top 10 (or even more...) List.

3) Other Tips & Advice

Any other tips or advice for this ol' Newt user???

Thanks,

Mark
Happy (MP2100) Camper