Re: [NTLK] keyboards & mice

From: Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net>
Date: Thu Aug 16 2007 - 16:58:18 EDT

I have a PowerBook that I bought 3 years ago, at the time I bought a
Apple mouse. After a few months I bought a wireless keyboard
(bluetooth) and looked at apple's wireless mouse but opted for a
MaCally bluetooth mouse. I have been really happy with both the mouse
and keyboard. In fact I bought another Apple keyboard for the wifes
iMac and she liked it.

A couple months ago I found a neat keyboard that is all silicon so it
is impervious to spills or anything else and if you want to put it
away you can roll it up. Wife really like it and uses it almost all
the time. We found the keyboard at a clearance store in Calgary for
$10.00. We have tried it on her old iMac, my brand new iMac,
PowerBook and clamshell iBook and it works with all of them. Only
thing missing is the apple key. I have used it from time to time but
I really like the bluetooth keyboard and use it all the time though
sometimes I wish is was not white.....

Larry