Re: [NTLK] MacBook & MP2100 Connectivity

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 13:25:25 EDT

I have never had much luck with Slowdown. I always recommend using a virtual
machine. Microsoft's virtual machine is free. Load it and create a Win95,
Win98 or Win98SE VM. Place all of your connection stuff on the VM and you
should be good to go. I personally use a Win98SE VM for all of my
connectivity and development.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org (Newton server)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/ (desktop)

t-na wrote:
<snip>
Thanks in advance for your help. I was not successful connecting my MP2100
to my Windows XP desktop with the NCU; tried the slowdown.exe but just could
not find the right combination. I got as high as 5 slowdown running but
still could not connect. I may tackle this again later with your help.
<snip>