Re: [NTLK] MacBook & MP2100 Connectivity

From: t-na <tnatran_at_sprintpcs.com>
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 21:17:24 EDT

Thank you for the input. I may give the Windows virtual machine a try later. I read up on it but sounds intimidating to me :) Just can't seem to grasp the virtual machine concept.
I couldn't get the FIFO setting correct. Come to think of it, I may have change the FIFO setting and use slowdown.exe at the same time. I'll give it another try if NCX doesn't work out.

Thanks, again.
T-na

p.s. hope I did this reply thing right. Not sure if I was supposed to reply to the digest or send a new email.
Sprint PCS Mail