Re: [NTLK] two questions

From: McHugh Frank <madmax_2069_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Aug 26 2007 - 20:08:34 EDT

I dont have one i can sell you, but i bought mine from
ebay for $14 shipped. it is a lucent wavelan silver,
there is a few more on ebay but are around $29 shipped
they are the silver or gold series. i use a message
pad 2100 but that wifi card should also work fine in a
emate

or you can go here and buy the ones from this page
http://www.gementerprises.com/newton2.htm

for a lucent wavelan card you need to try ebay, and
the link above, or just wait here till someone sells
you one

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&ss=yp.bars~yp.pizza~yp.movie%20theater&cpB.358996~-71.056691&style=r&lvl&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene%950607&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01