[NTLK] MP2100 beam resets Treo 755p

From: t-na <tnatran_at_sprintpcs.com>
Date: Mon Aug 27 2007 - 00:50:00 EDT

I installed Nitro, Neo, IC/VC on my MP2100 (Thank you, 40Hz.org!) to beam notes from my MP2100 to my Treo 755p and vice versa. I can receive memos beamed from Treo to MP2100 (although, there would be duplicate messages in the inbox per beam: one is the memo and the second one is blank with an error message). But when I beam from MP2100 to Treo, it sends the Treo into a soft reset and the beam does not go through.

Do I need something else to be able to beam notes to the Treo?

Thank you for all your help!
T-na

Sprint PCS Mail