[NTLK] New to newton, need help with ethernet.

From: <tkflann_at_mts.net>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 22:04:17 EDT

Hello all! I've been reading the list since I got my 2100 last spring. I got past the bootstrap problem with my pismo's ir port. I got a 3com 3c589d pc card and put all needed packages on my newton. I couldn't dock with pismo under classic or os9 or NCX. I then got a flash card with all needed software and tried it with no luck. I've been over the FAQ a number of times can anyone help?

Thanks Robert