Re: [NTLK] FlashPoint

From: Eckhart Köppen <eck1003_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue Dec 04 2007 - 00:06:51 EST

On 2. Dec 2007, at 20:11, Morgan Aldridge wrote:

> I just spent way too much time trying to organize
> everything by project and not enough time being able to quickly add or
> resolve "Next Actions".

This is what I realized as well. For me, it took quite a while to
really "get" GTD. What is really most important is to be able to
create projects very quickly (as soon as something cannot be resolved
in under 2mins, it's a project), and to formulate next actions which
are very specific. When I look at my list of next actions, I don't
want to think about how to do each of them, but just do them. The
thinking about the how part comes in the reviews. Those I tend to do
very frequent though, definitely more often than once per week.

Eckhart