[NTLK] Wavelan Silver Turbo

From: Greg Hankins <ghankins_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Dec 04 2007 - 08:13:40 EST

Hi All.
Anyone using the Lucent Wavelan Turbo Silver (as opposed to just
plain old silver) successfully. I see on Hirochi's page that it has
been reported to have worked, though there's no info on WEP.

I'm a bit confused about Hirochi's drivers: the page mentions some
additional features in the registered version, but also notes that
registration is closed. Does the version downloadable from his page
in fact include the features that once required registration?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers!

Greg