[NTLK] Newton Items FS (New updates)

From: D. R. <mrramsay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 01:48:40 EST

Thanks for all the inquiries. The Newton Programming Books and both dongles have been sold. The remaining items are here:

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrfresh/sets/72157603390073545/

I have added a new item. This is the SER-001 board by David Humphreys (Mr PCBMan). I purchased two when he was selling them and havent open either package. The cost then was $69.00. I am selling one of them at the cost of $50 OBO (which I think is reasonable, considering they are not being made anymore). I understand Knowledge Navigator was/is selling them however, I don't know at what price he is doing so. For pics of the SER-001 installed, I'll defer to Sonny Hung's Flicker pics on the item: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72057594067206233/

How install pics are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157601986681359/

Thanks,
Doug