Re: [NTLK] Sample TCP/IP NewtonScript Source Code?

From: Josef Chessor <josefcub_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 12 2007 - 01:52:23 EST

Nathan,

On Dec 11, 2007 11:36 PM, Nathanial Hendler <nathanhendler@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've downloaded the large Development bundle from UNNA, searched
> NewtonTalk's archives, and google, and I can't find sample
> NewtonScript TCP/IP source code. I was hoping that something like
> NetTest or a simple finger client with source would be available so I
> could get started with a simple Internet app I'd like to write. Can
> anyone point me in the correct direction?

Look for the sources to 'ToolTime'. It provides an excellent TCP/IP
framework of sorts.

I shamelessly modified it to make a rudimentary MUD client once upon a
time. It should serve your purpose well.

Josef

--
"I laugh because I dare not cry.  This is a crazy world
 and the only way to enjoy it is to treat it as a joke."