Re: [NTLK] Email storage on Card

From: Simon Bell <simonbell_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Dec 12 2007 - 14:35:43 EST

On 12 Dec, 2007, at 6:41 pm, Greg Hankins wrote:

> Using Mail V i find I am running out of internal memory, despite the
> fact that I haven't selected a preference to store mail internally.
>
> Is there a way to shuttle mail off to the card as it is received with
> these packages or any other email programs you could recommend?

Mail V does not have an “Always store new items internally”
preference as there is in some other apps. But it does respect the
“Save new info and packages on this card” setting available on a
card’s info slip. (The one you get by tapping the Card icon in Extras.)

How does “running out of internal memory” manifest itself, by the
way? It would be good to know there aren’t other forces at work here.

Simon