Re: [NTLK] Creating a Newton App.. How hard is it?

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 12:41:54 EST

Are you on a Newton 120 or something?

Quickfigure? You know I was thinking, if you got a copy of Quicken for
the Newton, you could use that... write a check, only make it calorees
instead of dollars... write the food in the ledger, store away. After a
while all the Caloree amounts (normally dollars) would be calculated by
Quicken.

Then you could even subcategorize, etc etc. Well, I actually forgot how
detailed the Newton version of Quicken got, but you get the idea. ;)

Doc Clu