[NTLK] Open Source Pizza Presentation

From: Gary Dunn <knowtree_at_aloha.com>
Date: Wed Dec 19 2007 - 14:53:01 EST

Last night I gave a presentatian at the December meeting of Open Source Pizza and had an opportunity to show off my MP2100. The audience loved it. I got two "typical" comments, supprise they are still available and that Apple has already replaced it with the iPhone. I was there to promote the Open Slate project so I didn't want to get tangled up in yet another iPhone debate.

Open Source Pizza is one ot three monthly meetings held at the University of Hawaii to explore tech and eat pizza.

--
Gary Dunn, Honolulu
knowtree@aloha.com