[NTLK] Meetings in Hands

From: M. Hahn <greenthing.2100_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 20 2007 - 13:19:08 EST

Hi List members,

On my search for software I found the app "Meetings in Hand".

http://www.tucows.com/preview/33143
or here:
http://web.archive.org/web/19981201200232/burroak.on.ca/mih.html

That was a month ago. Now the trial is running out and I contacted
burroak.
Here the answer.

> We haven't supported the Newton in almost 10 years. I'm pretty
> sure we gave out the source for this app to someone who was
> supposed to make it open source, but I'm not sure if they ever
> followed through. As far as I know, we no longer have the source
> anywhere.

Does anyone in the list know about the release. Has anyone still the
German version?

Best seasongreetings to all oft you!
(Hope my SER-001 is coming soon!)

M. Hahn